2016년 6월 6일 월요일

Father-Son Hangout 5

6/5/16
Actually this is whole family hangout b/c today is my 23rd wedding anniversary!

Today we went to Stanford Grill at Rockville to celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary. We had a great time together and talks a lot about the immigration journey during the past decades. On the way to the restaurant, Euna asked me what if we had 4 children instead two? We both agreed it must be okay and it would be another blessing to us. We worked hard to raise up our boys in this country w/o any helps from our immediate family members and I guess we deserved the dinner tonight which I paid the most expensive one we ever had.





















Bri-Den, you guys are very special and wonderful gifts from God and both of you are grown up very well and mom and dad are very proud of you.


As I always do, I cannot skip my preach to my sons but very short this time.
" Be a man with real power, not fake power"

The "REAL POWER" includes,
- not showing off (no bragging)
- be humble
- do not brag you are rich: be rich is different than live well
(너의 가진것을 자랑하지말고 너의 사람됨을 자랑하는 사람이 되거라)
- build up spiritual power inside your mind
- physically strong
- mentally strong
- emotionally strong
- intellectually strong
- religiously strong (these 5 things are cited from "Tell it how it is")

I am very blessed to have both of you as my sons and sure it is the bless from God.
I'm so very much proud of you and love you guys.

I pray for you every morning,
- pray for Brian will be a "man of faith" (믿음의 사람)
- pray for Dennis will be a "man of righteousness" (의로운 사람)

Looking forward to another father-son hangouts this summer and many more boring preaches are also coming too. lol

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기