2016년 9월 4일 일요일

Family Trip to Chicago

8/24/16-8/27/16
Family Trip to Chicago

Since we went to LA, San Diego, and Las Vegas 10 years ago, this is the first time ever we all four went vacation together except Korea visit. Euna planned all this trip and Brian was also joined at the final moment. The air tickets were also very cheap ($77 round trip, Spirit) and booked hotel through Priceline.com and it turned out great (Hyatt Regency Chicago).






We all had a great time during the Chicago travel and I leaned another lesson this time.
"I AM NOTHING" under the Christ (Christ+ian=Christian).

I had a chance to see many other people traveling inside the Chicago city from all over the world and I had realized I am just one of them and I felt small and I am just a lay person like others.

The life I had lived so far was the His Grace. Thanks God and thanks all my beloved wife and sons.

Today's word to you are followings.

Proverbs 4:23 (잠언4:23)
Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.
모든 지킬 만한 것 중에 더욱 네 마음을 지키라 생명의 근원이 이에서 남이니라

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기